Pages

Tuesday 6 August 2013

My Ancestral Poem

My Ancestral Poem
I’m a proud brown, Tongan warrior I have brown skin like the mud which my ancestors sleep upon .I Am a son who is desperate to succeed. Desperate to fight for what I believe. Desperate to spread my wings and fly. Desperate to Achieve what i have left.



Connected to my heart pumping threw my vein with every last drop of blood that my ancestors given me  pumping and pumping can’t stop because they are alone.That the sacrifice that they have given I would not have been here for who I am today.



The Hours they spent with my being with grandparents when they fighting and fighting threw the world war 2 and world war 3 desperate fighting for gold so they can return to paradise and relaxation and the time of their lives.



And the fresh Spirit that get when I'm visiting they there graveyard and like they are the last part to our generation which keeps me going every day.

The minutes they spent threw their whole lives to succeed in the future  in my learning or how i could go to college to get a scholarship for a school that would to go to and desperate to Get NCEA level 1,2,3 to achieve the college that i'm at and that might help me  achieve my future aspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment