Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2013

The Clouds

      The Clouds
                            
Rhythm: Pate Pua and Simon Tanoai
Beat Box: Kamaka Tarawa II and Sau Tafea
Singing: Simon Tanoai & Lua Hafoka

I look and feel the sky
and I wish I could fly

I see the clouds passing by and I see a clouds looking like a blueberry pie

I see black clouds moving past me
then the white clouds came unto thee

I wish I had a money tree
and it’s was for only me,Kmax,Pats and the other three

I want to be a billionaire so freakin bad
smiling next to miss aireen and her famz

           I believe in Miss Aireen
is her favourite colour green
or is it blinged

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME
PLEASE DON’T MIME
FROM THIS COOL RHYME

                                  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool Rythm

Post a Comment