Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2013

My holiday experience

As i got out of the car my heart feel overloaded As i enter the room all i could feel is a bright soft breeze that has captured my face all you could see is people line up ready to go to the cash register all you could hear is “chick ching” wallets flying coins rolling cash gliding and also people bulging to buy food! in line so that they could see their movie and have the time of their lives.

As you enter the room all you will see is pitch blackness and little bit of light and also hundreds of people just ready to watch.I tilt my to the side to find a seat i feel what my instincts are telling me it felt like 250 volt were spread around me and a little dazzle with pins and needles i dashed across the room like i was Usain bolt  hoping that it hadn’t been taken .The movie is about to start my heart is pounding my blood vessels like they were vacuums and all you can see a man passing out glasses and when you put it on the graphics pop out i reached out to see if i could touch it.



For the first day of school we made a description of our holiday hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment