Pages

Tuesday 6 March 2012

All About Me


Hi my name is Alipate Tu’uholoaki. I was born on the 2nd of May in 2002.  I come from the great island of Tonga. I have one brother and three sisters. My mum also comes from Tonga, a place called Haavakatolo and my dad comes from Homa I am nine years old and I live with my lovely family who loves me                                                                                                                                                                       

I have brown eyes that shine like the sun. I also have light brown skin. In my left eye you can see a little beauty spot at the bottom which makes me look handsome. I have a birthmark on my right arm.

I enjoy going to movies and I love playing rugby. When I grow up I want to be in the Tongan rugby team. I want to be like Finau Maka. If rugby doesn’t work for me then I want to become a policeman.

My learning goal is to ‘level up’ my skills in maths. I want to be a maths genius like Etuate.

No comments:

Post a Comment